Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Truth or dare...

We all in the UU blogosphere have recommended to each other blogs and websites that make you think... places where important discussions take place... places where we can learn new outlooks, new thoughts. But these aren’t the only places you check daily! You know what I mean... come on, there are websites you check every day that you would try to cover the screen if someone you knew walked up on you suddenly- don’t try to tell me otherwise. Well, I’m going to admit to a few of them right now - dare ya to match me!

The DM of the Rings . Yes, I am one of those nerds who have been playing role-playing games since their inception more than thirty years ago. This web-comic is made by another long time role-player, and if you’re a gamer, it’s coffee-through-the-nose funny.

Oh My Gods! . Another web-comic... if you are, or know, a Pagan, you will see yourself and all your friends in this strip.

This one is a real guilty pleasure... even though I check it every day, I cannot bring myself to comment. Or even to admit to the title- just look .

No comments: